Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Thumbnailer feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Thumbnailer feature request Reply with quote
If would be great if after you import galleries with the thumbnailer if in the list you could delete right in there. Or if when you searched galleries you could see the thumbs.

I have been having problems with image heavy galleries that the thumbnail is sometimes another image from the gallery that isn't a thumb. So going back to delete is difficult. I have to copy and paste each url and then do a search and find on the search galleries to delete them. So this is really time consuming. Or maybe something specifying the min thumb size so it wouldn't grab all the small images?

I do love the script. But just this is time consuming for the thumbnailer galleries.

Lorna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh a couple more things. I would love to be able to be able to generate muliple thumbs for one gallery. ie both 80x80 and 150x150. Or both text and thumb. I am finding I am entering galleries multiple times to use in different places.

Also is there anyway of outputting something like Blowjob Gallery as the description on a tgp without only putting that in the description? Can I output in the template one gallery at a time and then put in the custom description there?

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, the thumbnailer is being improved in the new version of the script i am preparing. thanks for your suggestions.

currently, you can't output gallery with category name and description, i might try to include this in the upcoming upgrade.

lamrobertson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool thanks!

Lorna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: