Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Plug Rush
Plug Rush

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
where does the new SO owner start?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guestcam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: where does the new SO owner start? Reply with quote
Installation was easy.

Now what do I do? Shocked
I put in some niches.

whats next? any "Quick start" articles or "must read" threads you folks can point me to would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
H
PS: Happy thanksgiving

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey there,
thanks for using my script.

For a quick shoot go at :
http://www.adult-site-traffic.com/adult_tutorial/adult_scripts.shtml

Stick around, i just heavily started compiling good tuts,resources and articles about my scripts and will post them all around the board Smile

Let me know if you need something more..

guestcam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well even after reading the documentation, I still do not know what you mean by "Text Galleries".

In thhe documentation you wrote
" From here you manipulate your text based galleries. This means the galleries which will be used with descriptions. "

A gallery is always a set of pictures. So when you say text based, are you meaning theres text or text links under or next to the thumb pics in the gallery?

Or do you mean its ALL text links, no pictures at all? Perhaps placed in a table to be displaying in the same rows by columns that a TGP set would be? IS THAT what you meant? That would never be called a gallery. That is a links list or a table of links.

In any case, I really would like to know what is a text based gallery.

thanks
Harry

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well man, you seems to be in some mistake in here. My script is designed to operate with ready galleries, not to create galleries. You load the script with ready galleries and use them to create tgp sites and etc..The stuff mentioned in the script doesn't refer to how the galleries are made, but how do you introduce them on your sites..

"Text Based" galleries are the galleries that are listed on the tgp sites along with description.

"Thumb Based" galleries are the galleries that are listed on the tgp sites along with a thumbnail preview from the gallery itself.

Hope this is clear enough. Let me know if you need more help..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
kaktus wrote:
Well man, you seems to be in some mistake in here. My script is designed to operate with ready galleries, not to create galleries. You load the script with ready galleries and use them to create tgp sites and etc...... Let me know if you need more help..

Yes I was mistaken. I thought one of the features of your SO was also to make galleries as well. So lets move onto making the whole TGP sites.

I currently run one TGP, and own 12 or 15 domains. And I have over 1000 FHG's to use from my several sponsors. So I would think I have the basics to make good use of the SO. I just need to fill in the parameters and data your SO needs.

Does that sound correct to you?

So my next question is about HOW DO I BEGIN?

on your "CONCEPTS" page you write in the "To work or to drink at the pub?" section the following:

Sit down 1 day on my ass and I made about 50 templates for TGP Sites. Imported them in the script. Call them from 10 different domains. And what I have now? 500 manually running TGP Sites and me only work on maximizing the traffic.

Tell me step by step HOW do I do this ? when I look at the SO script admin page, I do not see where I would do this.

thanks
H

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, i see..

well did you looked at the "Adult Emperor" article at the link i posted above.
Everything is explained there, exactly how to get started from nothing and build your first sites..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: