Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
rss not showing on blogs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Gallery Scraper
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zobmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: rss not showing on blogs Reply with quote
I don't know if the problem comes from GS or BO... the regular sponsors feed seams to work normally in BO except for the hpic one who act really strange, while they look good on the feed page...

the only feeds apearing online are the first ones I created. ALl the other ones do not appear in BO, except the lastest created! I waited more than 24H before posting, to be sure there's a problem. I checked many times all my scripts as well.
The Update Interval is seted on 12 hours and they do not appear online after 24H.... the feeds seams to not update as seted.

i regenerate my blogs many times in BO and updated the feeds manually in GS...... nothing showing.

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, tell me now..

when you open the feed from the GS sctipt itself, does it have entries and if yes, what number are they? Is the GS feed building properly and adding new entries to it to whatever update interval you set?

As about BO, if its reading other rss feeds properly, then it will be reading and GS feeds fine. Just take in mind, there is cache period in BO since v2.5, which timeouts in 1 hour. So for example if it reads a feed every 5 minutes, it will read it will spider it once per hour and all the rest times it will read the spidered local feed content.

will hit you up on icq to get the thing resolved...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Gallery Scraper All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: