Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
CronJob problem (again)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodspirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: CronJob problem (again) Reply with quote
Hi, Kaktusan, please hit me up on my ICQ asap coz I have that stupid cronjob problem again and scripts doesn't work...

Thanks

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, i will

goodspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, heres the thing... All my scripts doesn't work (if that System Events doesn't lie Smile )... I can't setup my cron jobs properly and scripts doesn't work. Now, major problem is that scripts somehow crash my server (SQL) all the time... I have some hard pinging or what that is and my host support can't gave me so much recourses as I can burn... My friend came to me yesterday and we he tried to see what's going on in that scripts but as you know ( and I didn't know ) your scripts are crypted and we can't see how it works... I NEED YOUR HELP MAN. 3 days already I crash my server and have a lot of trouble for that... I need your help, please!

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
what happened to the cronjobs again? i did set them up last time when i was talking with your host support and all worked fine!

well its not normal the mysql to be crashing, it could be slowing down because your scripts haven't been running normally last couple of days and now they need to do lots of work at once till they get to the normal state. When the host is limiting the resources you can use then you need to lower your usage of the scripts. when your host is limiting you the resources you need to adapt to that.

To do so, go and do so:
1) stop resubmission of posts to all blogs.
2) go and select the lower number of feeds you can for each blog.
3) set the rss feader crawl time for each blog to higher value - ie if you were posting 4 posts daily to a blog, lower it to 1.

best would be to remove all posts resubmissions and deselect all rss feeds, so they won't make any heavy load to the server at once, and then start enabling to blog by blog a day to get back to normal state.

if you want me to check your cronjobs again, pm me url and pass to your scripts and hosting control panel access.

as about my scripts code, yes it is encoded, because i protect my intelectual property.

goodspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I did that resubmission cancellation but script didn't get that info. In my system events I still have log from 2007-11-24 ... please contact me on ICQ and I will gave you all login info that I can...I was transferred to another server coz of that loading...please ICQ me / skype me coz I really need to fix that asap...xxxgalxxx domain (where those scripts are) has been suspended and I can't unsuspend it before I get your live support...

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh a move again, damn, how much times you will get moved and deal with these cronjob problems..

ok, hitting you up on icq now..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: