Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Links Organizer
Links Organizer

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
GS suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Gallery Scraper
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: GS suggestions Reply with quote
Hi
I have a suggestion for the next update. This will be a multi user interface. Basically i have employees that do hand writing on galleries, but I'm not feeling comfortable to let them access all the feeds, sponsors etc. So a feature like a second user that can login and have limited access only to galleries and review menu will be awesome.

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
um, yes, thats nice suggestion, thanks Smile

Dutch Harry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: GS suggestions Reply with quote
That is a great suggestion, not only if you have employers but also when you want to suppurate your feeds in different niches you can use the user function to keep the feed sorted, like i have a lot a feeds and it starting to drive me nuts to find one back sometimes Smile

killing two flies with one stone Smile

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
um, the multiuser interface won't allow you each user has different settings and content inside the script, but only access to certain parts of the script.

What i could do about your problem is make some kind of grouping or categorization of the feeds..

Dutch Harry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For me that is the only thing missing on GS a good way to sort your feeds, i am making lots of then since the new review option on GS and i can tell you sometimes it is a royal pain in the ass.

[quote="kaktus"]um, the multiuser interface won't allow you each user has different settings and content inside the script, but only access to certain parts of the script.

What i could do about your problem is make some kind of grouping or categorization of the feeds..[/quote]

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, i see, sure i will make some kind of grouping the feeds and be able easily to browse by groups Smile

oil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i want to add a suggestion:

i always got some posts / fhg where the picture cropping doesnt work, i got not idea why, cause other fhg´s from this sponsors work, it would be sweet if there would be a way to determine that there is really a pic saved, and not having the red X in the posts

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, i will be improving that in next version and will try to make it when image isn't properly created it will skip the entry..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Gallery Scraper All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: