Special Offers
Special Offers
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
When you have time, I need a walk through

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobsessed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: When you have time, I need a walk through Reply with quote
Afternoon Kaktus

I have to admit that I am somewhat overwhelmed with your script. I understand the concept of what it does, but I need some help doing it.
From what I've figured out, I need to actually create the html page that is used as a template, correct? No problem, I just want to make sure I'm going in the right direction.
I guess I don't see how to get from having 100's of FHG urls to the finished web page.
Your documentation on your site and your article on "Adult Site Traffic" explains what your script does but not how to do it.

Thanks
Bobsessed

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey i am just about to get to bed for today, but will drop you some explain, if i don't make it clear enough for you post again questions Wink

1. gather galleries and import them in the database.
2. make a design for your site as you do it for regular sites.
3. create a new template in the script and give it some name. now in that template you should place your design. The special thing here is that in the places where you want your galleries to be listed, put the SO tokens which will display the galleries for example.
4. Save the template and grab the linking codes for calling that template from the screen right after you save the template. There is explain clear enough what to do..

this is for now..i hope this will help, but if not, i will be glad to explain you more detailed..going for some sleep now..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Bobsessed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Script Walk Thru Reply with quote
Morning

I think I'm getting the hang of this now. If you have time, take a look at

http://denier56.protgp.com/so/sohtml/index.php

and see if I am on the right track.

Thanks
Bobsessed

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep, on the right track..check your other thread for more info how to make your site with the template..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: