Blogs Automater
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Special Offers
Special Offers

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Comments & Suggestions on Site Organizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dagwolf, the update is done and i am testing it..but the last 2 exams i have at the university became much harder than i thought when i was making my schedule for january..so now i almost don't work and study whole day...
When i pass my last exam on 23rd, within a day or two the update will be out, stay tuned Smile

sevenredrabbits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: nice. very nice. Reply with quote
excellent product kaktus. thank you very much for learning how to code in php. currently im using the free version...but soon I will be paying for it. very simple to use, very intuitive, very awesome. thanks.

-rob

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks man Smile

TheStig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Thumbnailer and ALT Tag Reply with quote
Hi Bud just started to play with the template snippets for better SEO

Can we have the ability with the thumbniler to add the ALT TAG TEXT with the gall URL IE

URL,ALT TEXT

???

It would be better than having to edit every thumb as i now have over 40k
LOL

I know i would have to rethumb but that is not a problem

U Rock Bud and good luck with the exams

TheStig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also in Template Function

can you add the mass update function to

Free Site Link Format:

Thumb Gallery Link Format:

Text Gallery Link Format:

ect??

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey there man,
good suggestions you have. Writing them down for the next version Wink

Thanks!

LFCII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

When creating thumbs in the thumbnailer it would be great to be able to delete the galleriess there also.

Some of the FHGs from sponsors either suck or a duplicates. It would really be great to be able to just go down the list after importing them and delete the ones that are junk.

Kind regards,

Les

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah i thought of such option or someone else have suggested it, its in my todo list for next time..

LFCII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool....

dork

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm still toying with the free version getting used to how to do things. I've got a bit to go, but hopefully will have something "live" this weekend. I really love Site Organizer. Congrats on the creation of an excellent app that leaves little to be desired.

I would like to suggest one thing though. It would be really neat if you could add alt text when you're using the thumnailer. Currently you can just add the URL's for the galleries. It'd be neat if it were like the Thumbnail Galleries "add" function except without the thumbnail url field of course, if that makes sense.

That's the only thing I've found so far that made me say "hmm, I wish I could do this..." It amazes me how much detail you've put into this for the price. I will definitely purchase it once I get everything up and going, not just because of the 3% skim, but because the script is well worth it and it is well deserved. After submitting galleries for a while and deciding I could probably make even more with tgp/mgp sites, this has made my life much easier. Thanks for a great utility!

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks for the nice words dork, i am happy you find it useful for your more successful business.

Yeah the thing about the ALT for the thumb galleries is in my todo list for next version, really the things there are currently not the way they should be Smile

Silversound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I found a lot of my answers by simply reading this thread. However I have been trying to keep a running list of my "wishes".

I also know that some of these things may be possible with better understanding of the script. Smile

I am still running the free version, so no pressure to do any of these things. But I think they would improve webmasters productivity.

I know that adding even the most simple changes can take way too much developement time, but I would still like to ask.
  • Ability to merge niches. This is really a must have.

• More control over Submission page. Features like recip links table and such.

• Rules Page. This could simply be part of the submissions page controls. Here is the one I created using html and a php include statement.

• Ability to turn off Auto thumbnail in submission page. While Thumbnailer is a great option. Lazy submitters will plauge my site with poorly cropped images.

• Add functionality so submitters can manually use "Thumbnailer" after submitting gallery.

• Email conformation of gallery submissions.

• Overall footer control. Use overal Footer Check box in templates creation rollout to pin it to templates.

• Delete confirmation for all delete functions. Man I have done some stupid things late at night while not thinking and lost a lot of my exhisting thumbs. I know you can't be responsible for my stupidity, but a conformation like "Do You Really Want To Delete The Selected Items?" console would keep me from accidentally getting too click happy.

• Traffic Trading Auto Submitter. This has been mentioned in this thread and I hope it is comming along soon.

• Ability to set skim percentage per trade partner.

• Hardlink trade system. "No skim links" that are traded with other webmasters. At this point I add them manually in my html, but it would be nice to have a "toplist" like feature that does not have skimming. This might be solved by being able to control skim percentage for trades as I mentioned above.

• Templates edit table same width as admin controls table. Maybe a feature for setting your optimum screen size in "general" properties rollout.

Potential Errors:
"Delete Text Ad Types" rollout eronously reads: Warning: All Banners from the chosen Banner Type will be Deleted!

Thanks again for the great scripts.
~Silversound~

My New Site Comming Soon :: www.SmallPussyBigPenis.com

Last edited by Silversound on Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey there, thats a nice wishlist you have there.
I will have them in mind when i get to create the new version Smile
As I have been always saying there are lots more things to be done in SO, just time is needed the current features to verify their effectiveness so i can build more on already a stable ground.

Thanks!

Silversound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are a very responsive developer! I know I am asking a lot, but the more I use your script, the closer I come to purchasing it. And I would love to be part of helping you improve it.

Maybe I can whip up a few begginers tutorials, as I think that a lot of folks try the script and then give up because they just don't get it. But those that stick it out and learn are probably as happy as I am with your work.

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks Smile

your words are really true!

From long time i am planning on getting to write up some amazing tutorials that will make everyone really comfortable to get started, but the coding work always don't leave me free space. Anyways this summer is a time for big changes with my business - i introduced my 2nd software site with lots of improved features. Just tomorrow i am starting to totally redo cheapestadultscripts.com to improve the service there too. And after it is done with the new features i will be free enough to write some tutorials as i have planned for this summer.

I would be more than glad if you or anyone else wish to post on this board tutorials!

Silversound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: New Thumbnailer Features? Reply with quote
The following changes to "Thumbnailer" would save me LOADS of time. Pretty sure it would not be too hard.

I need to be able to add my galleries in a mass dump (which for me is only doing about 10-15 at a time before losing the MYSQL conection. Sad), and then go through them in order to seperate the girls into their proper niches, and trim them for 2257.

As is, this takes forever to do with the pop up windows. But if you simply add the current "Edit" page features to the results of the "Search Galleries" rollout, it would speed things up a lot.

When you press "Update Selected Galleries", the system would then batch all of your changes at once.

I also have a few things that don't work on my system. For instance I get no image of the thumb in this screen.

This may be my server and not the SO coding.

I also don't really need to look at the above screen, as it shows no image for me, and I usually know what I am cropping. It simply adds another click in my thumbing process.

Another MAJOR time saver for me would be to modify this next screen by simply adding a "Crop Now" button. This would just crop the image without confirmation.

And please add a text link of the gallery pics to the margins of the cropping window. This way you could select the pic you want to crop. Far too often the script finds the same pictures over and over upon "refresh".

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, i understand the things you suggest. Will try to have them in the next SO version.

Thanks!

Silversound

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could you add a link to this rollout for regenerating the templates individually?

As is you have to go into each template, and check "update" or use the "regenerate all" feature.

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep, such an option can be added too Smile

reyrey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Outgoing Clicks On Thumbs And Text Links Reply with quote
Hey Kaktusan I wanted to know if you can add this to the new version of SO. I would like to see the thumbs and text links to regenerate/update ever 15-45 minutes and have the thumb and/or text link with the most outgoing clicks go directly to the top. In other words I would liek to rank thumb and text galleries by outgoing clicks. Can this be done?

I am not sure if SO can do this already but if it can please let me know. I would like to sell spots on my tgp/mgp's but I want those spots to be defined and to be at the top. For example the top 20 thumbs or top 20 text links will be the paid spots. now I donot mean selling traffic. This is different and I know SO can do this already and I love that!! What I need is a paid gallery spot to be fixed and not moved from the top 20 or whatever many paid spots I have. But it will move around in the table to rank accordingly to outgoing clicks.

Hope this makes sense! Smile

Thanks

ReyRey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: