Blogs Organizer
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Comments & Suggestions on Blogs Organizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am doing everything possible to be as soon as possible, but in order to provide better service i needed to do asap some company transformations and some other things, so once i am done with all everyone will be more happier with my products and services..

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
How about multiple categories for blogs? So you can do things like have multiple foot fetish, bdsm, leather etc. blogs which are also posted in general fetish blogs. Also it would enable you to have a master blog(s) with posts in from all the feeder blogs.

Cheers

M. aka sheepish

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, i am thinking for such a solution, but still haven't decide how to implement it so it will be as efficient as possible. For sure there will be some workaround soon on this Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Customizable additional DB/tag fields Reply with quote
I'm thinking of something like a field where we can have our own title for it and it gets its own tag.
Like if we wanted to include a picture with the post but not put it *into* the post because we want to separate it out in the template... when we go to make a post there could be a row underneath the post textbox.
To the left a drop-down box with a list of our already-defined tags (kinda like snippets), and to the right a text field where we could insert the value for that tag.

You could do it where we could have a max of like 3 tags or so. This way if we wanted to we could add extra entries into the database like:
thumb_url
gallery_url
post_icon

And then those table fields could only be used if we want them to, otherwise they stay empty and don't add to the size of the DB whatsoever.

Then in our templates we could do like %%thumb%%, %%gallery%%, and %%icon%%
Smile

Btw this is Carrie, can't get the board to email me my password. The error it's giving me is:
Quote:
Could not connect to smtp host : 110 : Connection timed out

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
File : smtp.php

Carrie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: The Best Suggestion Yet Reply with quote
The Best Suggestion Yet!
Make the script accept modules or plugins.
That way, the owners of the script can write plugins (like the ones available for Wordpress) and have the script do whatever they like - and Kaktusan doesn't have to deal with a backlog of 300 feature requests! Smile

Also if we can do it this way, the folks who like their script slim and simple don't have to get bogged down with everyone else's requested feature. If they don't want something, they don't plug it in.

kaktus
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, plugins will be available, but they won't be public like the rest scripts..
This is script is paid only, and its code is zend protected..so with some words noone would be able to create some plugins without being able to see the original code..

Also i don't like messing my code with someone elses code, since problems start occuring and etc.. so for now i think to keep it this way..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: