Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Special Offers
Special Offers
Plug Rush
Plug Rush

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Trading % for trades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpahlca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Trading % for trades Reply with quote
Is there also a way you can set and manage % return for traffic trades? like TTT?

kaktusan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,
first sorry for the late reply, I was off for some days to Greece for some personal business.
second thanks for your suggestions.

Now About the thumbnail making thing.. I am thinking it..I know it will be good SGM to have such option.. I have no problems coding one such feature.. but i am thinking how it will be available for all users.. since not all hostings provide imagemagick installed...and etc.. i think you understand...

About the random galleries. SGM on every regeneration pics the set amount of galleries from the whole gallery database at random. So for example your daily galleries are randomly picked. The thing about gal1, gal2.. refers to just linking to the first and second gallery from those who were randomly picked...

About the trading % SGM, DOES NOT TRADE, it is not trading script for now Smile
for now it just manages your content of your site.. if you want to trade traffic you have to install and a trading script..

Message me if you have more suggestions.. or hit me up on ICQ , I added you in my contact list..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kaktusan Corp. Support Area Forum Index -> Site Organizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: